The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Character Interview: Dorian EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

Character Interview: Dorian

Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Location : A wonderful place where the police are British, the engineers are German, the cooks are French, everything is run by the Swiss, and your lover is Italian~ ;D

Character Interview: Dorian Empty Character Interview: Dorian

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan September 7th 2013, 12:34 am

Character’s Name: Dorian Blackheart

Part I: Let’s Start at the Beginning…

1. What’s your name?
    Prince Dorian Alexander Jacques Uri Mycroft Blackheart, at your esteemed service.

2. Give me your full name…
    Madam, I do not like to repeat myself.

3. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it and how did you come to have it?
    I don’t suppose I have one. Hm.

4. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, ect? Or are you an alien?)
    I am a hybrid of the Youkai and Incubus breeds. *wicked smirk* Twice as cunning and twice as attractive as any other demon.

5. Where/when were you born?
    I was the first of Father’s children to be born in Blackheart Castle. As for when, I’ve no idea, though my dear friend Alice and I have set an unofficial date of March the seventeenth.

6. I see. And that would make your age…?
    Almost sixteen thousand years of age.

7. Okay, now… are you a good guy, or a bad guy?
    That’s completely up to your perspective, my sweet~ I may appear evil on the outside, but I’ve been told I’ve a heart as pure as that of a newborn child.

Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself…

8. How would you describe your personality? 
    In the shortest terms? Darkling prince. That is, I have all the grace and mannerisms of the nobility, combined with a dark air that—for some reason—drives women wild~

9. Would you say you’re someone who can handle pressure?
    I suppose so. As long as this pressure does not interfere with my relationship with… a certain fiery demoness.

10. Do you like to read?
    I think I prefer writing over reading, to be honest. My forte is poetry.

11. Favorite color?
    The silver-white of starlight.

12. Do you get along with others?
    I get along with only one individual in particular. *pauses* Well, two. Both are such very sweet girls~

13. Do you have any enemies?
    You’ll be surprised to know that incubi have more enemies than even half-breeds such as my younger brother. Even mine own mind is an enemy.

14. How about friends?
    As I said before, I really only get along with two people. One is a sweet little angel girl, Alice. *small smile* She calls me her Mad Hatter. And the other… Well, you’ll just have to wait and see, won’t you~?

15. Are you patient?
    My dear, if you live as long as we do, you have to be patient.

Part III: Hypothetically…

16. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why?
    I would probably become a pure-bred youkai. Then perhaps I could take my mind off of the “enemies” list.

17. One of your enemies in question 13 just complimented you. Response?
    If you are one such as me, people compliment you all the time, enemy or no.

18. One of your friends in question 14 just insulted you. Response?
    If they did, they would never do it on purpose.

19. If you could change anything about yourself…
    I would change a few aspects of my personality. *frowns* My… significant other and I didn’t used to get along as well as we do now. In fact, she used to hate me. I only wish I could have gotten past my arrogance and let her know how I felt sooner.

20. About your home…
    Hell would be short one half-breed Princeling.

Part IV: Now We Get Personal

21. What’re your parents like?
    My father is an idiot, to be frank, though an endearing one. My mother, on the other hand… *scowls* We shall say she is a succubus and leave it at that.

22. Do you have any siblings?
    Yes; I have one brother, a half-demon, half-angel hybrid.

23. What’s your occupation?
    As the eldest Prince of the family, I am next in line for my father’s throne. Lord Dorian Blackheart… It has a nice ring to it, yes~?

24. I see, that’s a good job to have. Do you like it?
    I am to be the most powerful demon in Hell, madam. I love it.

25. Are you seeing/dating anyone?
    I am indeed. Her name is Psicopatia Goldvein, and she has captured my heart completely. *soft smile* Truly, you’ve no idea how much I love her. It would take a lifetime to be able to show it.

26. Thinking about getting engaged, married, other?
    Please don’t tell her; you’ll spoil the surprise.

27. Tell us your biggest secret.
    If I told you, the two—and perhaps more in the future—it pertains to might be put in danger. So I shall not.

28. Your worst fear? You don’t have to answer this one if you don’t want to.
    My greatest fear is that Psi will abandon me just as so many others have. Considering how much of my love I’ve given to her, I’d be torn apart if she left.

29. Favorite food?
    Unfortunately, due to an incident involving my near starvation, I can only consume the souls of angels. They have been kind enough to allow me limited access to Heaven just for this reason. Though.

30. Favorite drink?
    I’m quite fond of iced tea, actually.

31. Tell us one thing you’re the most proud of.
    I’m proud of the progress I’ve made in my relationship with Psi. To think, it only took a few kind kisses and a near-death experience.

32. Something embarrassing? You don’t have answer this one, either.
    And I shall not.

33. If you didn’t answer questions 28 and/or 32, tell me why.
    That question would have required me to reveal certain private details of my romantic endeavors that I would rather stay private.

34. Is this a good reason?
    It had better be.

Part V: Breaking the Fourth Wall

For these next few questions, I’ll briefly remove the fourth wall between your world and your creator’s. Try to remain calm.

35. Before I remove the fourth wall, tell me: would you be willing to accept the fact that you’re actually a character?
    I suppose I can accept that.

36. Now the fourth wall’s gone. Response?
    My word, this is rather disappointing.

37. This is your creator’s world. What’s the first thing you notice?
    It’s rather small in here… My head is nearly touching the ceiling.

38. You just met your creator! First impression of him/her?
    I had pictured her a bit taller. At this rate, she could pass as a demoness.

39. Okay, let’s put the fourth wall back. See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?
    She kept calling me adorable. It was rather embarrassing.

Part VI: Closing

40. Are you satisfied with your life?
    As satisfied as one can be, I suppose. I would like for some things to change, but not very many.

41. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now.
    What I need to do—and right now would be preferable—is to go up to the four most important people in my life and tell them how much I love them. And no, I will not tell you who those four people are.

42. Any hobbies?
    As I stated before, I’m rather fond of writing poetry. Other than that, I’m usually too busy for hobbies.

43. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It’s alright, you can tell me…
    I wished for every other fellow to lose interest in Psi. You may not know this, but I get frightfully jealous.

44. How would you describe that wish? Good? Bad? Selfish? Selfless? Other?
    Oh, most certainly selfish.

45. Have you been honest with these questions?
    On my honor, madam, I have not spoken a lie to you thus far, nor do I intend to for the rest of your interview.

46. Your personal quote?
    You say I’m sweet and adorable, but you’re profoundly underestimating me. It’s like saying a tiger is naught but a large tabby cat, yes?

47. Do you like change?
    Only about as much as other demons do—that is to say, not very much. We live far too long to keep up with the changes that happen in the human world, which is why we always seem to be centuries behind the present in our manners and actions.

48. What’s your most valued possession?
    They will probably object to being called possessions, but my family is my most valuable treasure. Not the family I was born into, mind you, but the family I’ve made.

49. Anything else you feel like sharing?
    No, I believe you’ve covered everything quite well.

50. Last question! … Yup, that’s it! How do you feel?
    Rather content; it’s been a pleasure speaking with you, madam. I had a grand time.

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 5:22 pm