The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Character Interview: Dante EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

2 posters

Character Interview: Dante

Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Location : A wonderful place where the police are British, the engineers are German, the cooks are French, everything is run by the Swiss, and your lover is Italian~ ;D

Character Interview: Dante Empty Character Interview: Dante

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan June 26th 2013, 12:29 am

Character’s Name: Dante Blackheart

Part I: Let’s Start at the Beginning…

1. What’s your name?
    Princeling Dante Jareth Vasily Alastor Moriarty Blackheart, at your service.

2. Give me your full name…
    I believe I just have. *despondent sigh* You humans really are a dense bunch.

3. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it and how did you come to have it?
    I suppose you could count “Dano” as my nickname—although, I’m not sure how I came by it.

4. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, ect? Or are you an alien?)
    I, madam, am a demon of the prestigious Youkai breed, the most intelligent and attractive demons.

5. Where/when were you born?
    I was born in the midst of the Siberian wilderness—the story behind such is too long to tell at the moment—some time around the creation of humankind, I believe.

6. I see. And that would make your age…?
    Just over thirteen thousand years.

7. Okay, now… are you a good guy, or a bad guy?
    That all depends on what you think of demons, madam. We believe we are wrongly accused of being evil creatures, but the angels and your kind believe us to be the very embodiment of such. I myself lie somewhere between the two; I’m not proud of some of the things I’ve done.

Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself…

8. How would you describe your personality?
    Definitely noble; seductive; I would call myself honorable, though I may not always seem it; perhaps a bit… ah, what’s the term…? Bipolar. I inherited my father’s pride and my mother’s sense of right and wrong; so far, they have served me well.

9. Would you say you’re someone who can handle pressure?
    Of course. Unless that pressure would have any sort of psychological effect… then I’d suggest you run, my dear.

10. Do you like to read?
    I love to read, madam. I’ve almost finished with half of Father’s library—about up to the fifteenth century literature. Dante Alighieri had no idea how right he was.

11. Favorite color?
    I’m not sure if I have one; it would either be black or red. Both are very flattering colors.

12. Do you get along with others?
    That depends entirely upon who these “others” are. If they consist of my dear friends Mort, Jacob, and Dmitru, then I will most certainly get along with them. If they are my dearest brother Dorian or that parasite Basarad, however… blood will flow.

13. Do you have any enemies?
    I have many enemies. The angel Aezr Aeon, the rest of Heaven, my brother Dorian, most of Hell, most of the vampire community, my cousin Basarad Tepes, human exorcists sans Jacob and Dmitru… I could go on, but we would be here for quite a while.

14. How about friends?
    Ah, friends are what I have very few of. I’m lucky to have the three I do at the moment. Mortis Forte, a human medium and rather unflappable, if you ask me; Jacob Divine, an exorcist who is surprisingly willing to hear a demon out beforehand; Jacob’s assistant Dmitru Fidatof, a quiet boy, but quite handy with an ax.

15. Are you patient?
    My dear, if you live as long as we do, you have to be patient.

Part III: Hypothetically…

16. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why?
    Though I would despise being anything other than what I am… I sometimes wish that I could become human for a day and convince the world that we aren’t as bad as they were led to believe.

17. One of your enemies in question 13 just complimented you. Response?
    If it was a compliment, it was most likely Dorian; the more polite one demon is towards another demon, the more hatred is held between the two.

18. One of your friends in question 14 just insulted you. Response?
    Oh, they do that on a regular basis; calling me “crazy” and whatnot. I know they don’t really mean it.

19. If you could change anything about yourself…
    I would make my bloodline purely demonic. *distant frown* It would have likely kept my mother from dying, because she would have never met my father.

20. About your home…
    You would be speaking with the Prince of Hell instead of a mere Princeling.

Part IV: Now We Get Personal

21. What’re your parents like?
    My father is… different than what you would expect for being the High Lord of Hell. He’s rather silly, actually, and always asks—not demands, as is a demonic norm—that we call him “Father” in place of “my Lord.” My mother was a wonderful woman—very sweet and caring, so loving towards my father. Of course, she was an angel, so that’s to be expected. But for her to fall in love with a demon of all things, and the next ruler of Hell at that... she was truly accepting.

22. Do you have any siblings?
    Yes; I have a half-brother from my father’s first marriage. She was a succubus, one of the few demon breeds that the rest of us can’t stand, and her son Dorian turned out exactly like her; an incubus, in other words.

23. What’s your occupation?
    Because I’m not in line for the throne like Dorian, I have the great pleasure of taking the role of Death in the human world.

24. I see, that’s a good job to have. Do you like it?
    Madam, that is a job that every other demon envies because it’s so enjoyable. I love it, of course.

25. Are you seeing/dating anyone?
    At the moment, I am betrothed to the beautiful Princessa Evolet Cellis. The Cellis family is fourth below ours, and it is a common practice to marry off Princelings from higher houses to families below them—but not so far below that it becomes an insult instead of custom.

26. Thinking about getting engaged, married, other?
    One does not have much room for thinking in a betrothal, madam. But I am happy to be marrying dear Evolet.

27. Tell us your biggest secret.
    Although homosexuality isn’t an issue in demonic society—we’re rather accepting of it, won’t bat an eyelid if one of our close friends turns out to be such—it’s a bit controversial to have had such relations with humankind… and I have. Three male lovers back when I was a pirate king during the Golden Age of Piracy. *winks* I was quite the buccaneer back then, you know.

28. Your worst fear? You don’t have to answer this one if you don’t want to.
    My greatest fear occurs each night in my dreams; that my mother blames me for her death as much as I blame myself.

29. Favorite food?
    I am a demon; we eat souls. On principle, though, due to our close blood ties with vampires (too close for my liking, I say), we do sometimes enjoy the taste of certain blood-filled organs like the heart or liver—as long as they do not come from a human. We can’t stand human blood; but our own is quite nice, and angel’s blood is absolutely delectable.

30. Favorite drink?
    A glass of blood-red wine or some nice Siberian vodka.

31. Tell us one thing you’re the most proud of.
    I’m rather proud of myself for surviving Aezr’s attempts to wipe me from existence, I suppose.

32. Something embarrassing? You don’t have answer this one, either.
    Ah, yes. Well… those three male lovers I mentioned? I have the sneaking suspicion that my friends are their reincarnations…

33. If you didn’t answer questions 28 and/or 32, tell me why.
    Good thing I answered them, then.

34. Is this a good reason?
    It is the best reason, my dear.

Part V: Breaking the Fourth Wall
    For these next few questions, I’ll briefly remove the fourth wall between your world and your creator’s. Try to remain calm.

35. Before I remove the fourth wall, tell me: would you be willing to accept the fact that you’re actually a character?
    I suppose I can accept that.

36. Now the fourth wall’s gone. Response?
    That wasn’t a very difficult transition. About as much of a change as my waking up from being trapped underground for two centuries was.

37. This is your creator’s world. What’s the first thing you notice?
    She has a rather cozy little bedroom, to be honest. Though the proximity between her computer and her bed worries me…

38. You just met your creator! First impression of him/her?
    Quite a small girl, for a human. She’s almost demon sized. And it seems she likes to sing.

39. Okay, let’s put the fourth wall back. See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?
    It wasn’t, until she started begging me to take her back with me when I left…

Part VI: Closing

40. Are you satisfied with your life?
    As satisfied as one can be, I suppose. I would like for some things to change, but not very many.

41. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now.
    What I need to do is—hopefully—kill Aezr and Dorian. The sooner I do that, the more time I can spend without looking over my shoulder.

42. Any hobbies?
    I’m pleased to say that Mort has gotten me interested in automobiles. Quite stylish, for bits of nonliving metal. I also play the harpsichord in my spare time.

43. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It’s alright, you can tell me…
    If you must know… I wished for Aezr to have accepted that his sister was in love with a demon. Maybe then my mother wouldn’t have died and I wouldn’t have a price on my head.

44. How would you describe that wish? Good? Bad? Selfish? Selfless? Other?
    I may have had a selfish intent when I made that wish, but now that I consider how much happier my father would be, I suppose it was a selfless wish as well.

45. Have you been honest with these questions?
    On my honor, madam, I have not spoken a lie to you thus far, nor do I intend to for the rest of your interview.

46. Your personal quote?
    I suppose I have two. There’s one my father has drummed into my head; “An angel’s greatest weapon is his sword. A demon’s greatest weapon is his smile.” And then there’s my own personal favorite; a simple “delicious” thrown in here and there.

47. Do you like change?
    Only about as much as other demons do—that is to say, not very much. We live far too long to keep up with the changes that happen in the human world, which is why we always seem to be centuries behind the present in our manners and actions.

48. What’s your most valued possession?
    Do you see this silver ring in my ear? *jingles the ring for emphasis* In demonic society, a silver ring in one’s left ear marks that demon as a noble male of any house. The number of rings symbolizes how many siblings the demon has that are younger than themselves; I have one ring, therefore I am the youngest in my family. If there is a colored-gem stud in the right ear, that means that demon is the next in line as head of his or her family; a dangling pendant of their house insignia means that they are already the head of house. These rings are very important in social standing—therefore, valuable.

49. Anything else you feel like sharing?
    No, I believe you’ve covered everything quite well.

50. Last question! … Yup, that’s it! How do you feel?
    Rather content; it’s been a pleasure speaking with you, and actually a bit of a relief to get some of that out. Referring to those questions I was allowed to skip, of course.

Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Character Interview: Dante Empty Re: Character Interview: Dante

Post by Our Immortal Lives June 26th 2013, 12:57 am

12. If you mean into Bassy's digestive system, then yes, it will. //shot
    25. You sort of scraped the bottom of the barrel with Psi-- (Oh, and Evolet seems nice. uvu)
    28: QAQ *Huggu!!*
    43: HE'S GONNA HAVE TO CONSIDERING HE FELL IN LOVE WITH PSI. >:I OR ELSE HE'S A BIG FAT HYPOCRITE AND STILL A BUTTMUNCH.
    48: o3o But he gave Psi three silver earrings in our Rock and Rule roleplay. (Maybe for girls it could be the right ear...?????)

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 5:49 am