The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only)

Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) Empty Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only)

Post by Our Immortal Lives June 29th 2013, 10:08 pm

RULES:

- Pick 10 of your OC in any order. If you don’t have 10 characters use canon.
    - Don't look at the questions while picking the characters!
    - Link back to the blank.
    - Have fun! Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) Giggle

PICK YOUR VICTIMS!

1. 1PRen
    2.Mikaru
    3.Mercia
    4.Hikari
    5.Silveta
    6.Elle
    7.2PHera
    8.Hera
    9.Psicopatia
    10. 2PRen

-------------

1. How will [1] describe [6]?
    She's in quite a hopeless situation. Really, I don't know why she's still trying. Is she that stubborn?

2. [5] and [4] were locked in a closet together. What does [10] see when he/she found them? 
    Silveta's probably sitting in the corner, staring into space. o3o

3. For whatever reason, [7] decides to kiss [2]. How does [2] react?
    Quite negatively, considering she KILLED HER--

4. [2] randomly walks in and sees [9] is at least half naked.
    Mikaru: *Walks in and walks right back out*
    Psicopatia: ._.

5. What is [3] theme song? Favorite food if [3] doesn’t have theme song.
    No theme song. o3o Fiiissshhh~

6. And what is [8] opinion about [3] theme song? If [3] doesn’t have a theme song make [8] eats [3]’s wallet.
    Mercia: ._. What the literal fuck.
    Hera: o3o

7. [5] has a drink in a bar and discovers [10] is a strip dancer.
    Silveta: I knew it! ouo
    2PRen: YOU TELL NO ONE. :I

8. So [5] was completely drunk and wakes up in bed next to… [9] and [1]?!
    Silveta: ouo *Evil aura*

9. Something exploded and now [2], [6] and [8] are gender bended! How do they react?
    Mikaru: Damn it, Arthur.
    Elle: .3. I AM MALE.
    Hera: ._.

10. [1] suddenly feels an urge to chase after unicorns. What do [3] do to help him/her?
    Absolutely nothing. ouo

11. [4] is getting married to a rainbow dinosaur. How did it happen? Does [7] do anything about it?
    She just sits back and watches the show. XDD [WHAT IS WITH THIS MEME I DON'T EVEN]

12. [8] is being chased by evil toys in a locked toy factory with a pen is his/her only weapon. Does he/she survive through the night?
    Probably, considering how low tolerance she has.

13. [5], [7] and [10] are having a picnic. Suddenly a giant pink donut falls out from the sky. Which one of them is likely to get hit by it?
    Probably 2PRen--

14. [8] stole [6]'s most valuable item (or person). What happen next?
    Elle: HERA GODDAMMIT GIVE ME NIGHT BACK.
    Hera: No. ouo

15. [10] found a Death Note! Who dies?
    Oliver. ouo (If 2PSlade doesn't kill him first.)

16. [1], [2] and [4] are stay in [9]’s house while the house is surrounded by zombies! Wait, what do you mean [1] was bitten by a zombie?
    Mikaru: Hikari, get me my knife.
    1PRen: I'm fine, you idiots! >:I

17. [7] found a time machine. What does he/she do?
    She'll probably go and mess around with different people's lives. :I

18. [3], [4] and [5] decided to rob a bank. How does it go?
    Pretty badly. o3o Hikari will probably be all polite about it and Mercia will just stand there and facepalm.

19. Oh no! [8] was hit by a fire truck! Who (in the list) will be the first one to show up in the hospital?
    Prussia, obviously. :I

20. Tag someone? If you don’t do tagging, tell me [6]’s dark secret. Totally Random Insane Crack OC Meme (Female Characters Only) Mwahaha

o3o...SHE LISTENED TO SOMEONE ONCE. *CROWD GASPS*

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 2:31 am