The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

2 posters

The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness"

Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Location : A wonderful place where the police are British, the engineers are German, the cooks are French, everything is run by the Swiss, and your lover is Italian~ ;D

The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" Empty The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness"

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan June 28th 2013, 3:47 pm

RIGHT.
    I'm gonna set my computer music to shuffle, name the song, and say the first scenario that pops into my head.

1) "Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain"
    More of Dorian's onesided love for Psi. Basically, I see her friendzoning him whilst Dorian's mind goes into love/lust overdrive, until he finally snaps and demands that she reciprocate his feelings. Sne does, if only to get him to calm down and then goes back to friendzoning him again, keeping the cycle flowing.

2) "Mad Father--Main Menu Theme"
    Though I used this piece to keep my inspiration during that rather depressing little drabble involving some onesided DorPsi, the scene I associate it most with is when Dorian mentions having dreams of dancing under the starlight. If his dream were to come true, I feel this would be the song playing in the background; just the right level of sweet, sad, and surreal. As if they were dancing in a field of nothing but stars...

3) "Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rengoku~"
    One of the many Akiko Shikata songs I associate with Kat losing a few marbles, only this one includes a demon-summoning-type sound about halfway through. Like... Half-Snapped!Katlina trying to summon DemonDorian or DemonPapa. (And trust me, DemonPapa is NOT someone you wanna see.)

4) "Mad Father--Aya's Theme (Greensleeves)"
    ALL I SEE IS A CRAZY AMY GOIN' TO HELP RUSSIA KILL PEOPLE. :I

5) "Sing, Sing, Sing (With a Swing *Instrumental*)"
    For this one, I see Dante breaking into a case of France's jazz records (cause France seems like a jazz guy to me), puttin' this sucker on a phonograph, and just dancin' around all adorable and graceful-like... Until France walks in and catches him at it. XD

6) "Through the Fire and Flames"
    What I see for this one is Darlin'. Seriously. I see Darlin' just hanging out in his room and jamming to his iPod, singing along (and doin' a pretty epic job of it), whilst completely unaware that France, England, and America are watching until they start joining in. And then Iggs breaks out a guitar and starts playing the incredibly long solo, and--Just so much awesome.

7) "Wasteland"
    I think, for this one, I see a Dante who's trying his best not to snap or go Demonic, and sort-of losing to that darker part of himself, getting so desperate that he's actually starting to plead with the others to help him keep it at bay, until he finally loses it.

Cool "Mad Father--Old Doll (Opening Credits Theme)"
    Here we have more madness, no pun intended. Only this time, I see it as either Dante or Dorian getting so completely caught up in their love for Psi that they're basically driven insane. This is sort of a morally-perverted version of the dance scene that Dorian thinks of.

9) "The Devil's Carnival--Trust Me"
    This one should be fairly obvious. Naive little Mika getting drawn into some deep stuff by trusting that little scorpion, Dorian disguised as 2P!Slade. He keeps asking her to trust him, and she does, but it ultimately ends in Dorian basically taking her sanity. (On another note; What's with me and thinking of our characters going nuts?)

10) "If Everyone Cared"
    This one's really interesting. I keep seeing, in the beginning, people dressed in Hetalia cosplay gathering along the street that leads to the UN building in New York, and then--BOOM--there's thousands of them, all carrying white flags and banners that say "Make Pasta Not War," and then there's news feeds of the same thing happening all around the globe, all with white flags and signs and cosplay. And then they--we, cause I'm there in some really good France cosplay for some reason--march into the building and start wandering around and shaking hands with all of the diplomats, and basically creating world peace by showing the world how a silly little anime show has brought the children of the world together in a kind of global nationalism.

11) "Sad But True"
    This one's still the same as when I made that journal using it; Normal England being confronted by his Pirate and Punk selves because he just writes them off as "phases," and they're there to show him that, no, they're essential parts of his personality and mental stability. (Again with mental stability, jeez--)

12) "Pub and Go"
    Since there's multiple voices, I just see Iggs and Slade singing this. XD Slade get's the awesome "aburakadabura" part, though, cause he's the epical godling island, so he deserves it.

13) "Lynne"
    More Darlin'! Only this time, Lucas and Vito are jammin' out, and Darlin's playing the guitar for them... At least, until they manage to drag him up for the quiet part, at which point he sort of takes over. Then, he hides his face in embarassment afterwards. XD

14) "Ib--Puppet (Mary's Theme)"
    I just see a very-psycho Malata stalking Psi and Dano through an Ib-like world. She desperately wants Dano to stay with her--she'll even settle for Psi--but they just keep fighting over him until Psi gets tired of it and basically kills Malata.

15) "Matryoshka (I forget which Vocaloid spinoff it was with the male voices--)"
    Dante, Dmitru, and Jacob as a singing, dancing trio. Dante has the main singing part, while Dmitru and Jacob take care of the speaking and backup singing parts, until they're all speaking for the last two lines.

16) "What Ah Yes (France and UK vers.)"
    Technically, there's four voices. So I say the one backing France is Tulio, and the one backing England is Slade. Then they all sing together towards the end, and finally, Tulio and Slade head off to go make out in a closet while France and England finish the song.

17) "Meltdown (FrUK video vers.)"
    Still the same scenario as I wrote in "Mon Pere, My Father," only there's two different endings. During WWII, France swordfights Dante (don't ask--it's my mind, after all), and ends up having him pinned on the ground whilst aiming a gun right between his eyes. That's the same in both versions. Here's where they differ, though. In one version, France's hand trembles, and he drops the gun in favor of re-accepting Dante as his adoptive son. In the other, my mind slowly pans up into the sky while France's hand remains steady, and I mentally add in a little gunshot noise at the end of the song, which should tell you right there what happened.

18) "The Kill"        {LAST ONE FOR TODAY.}
    Really... This one says Tulio. Suicidally-devoted-to-France Tulio. But France won't acknowledge his admiration and, dare I say it, obsessive love. So Tulio loses it and goes off to kill all of France's enemies in the hopes that France will accept him then, but ends up being put in a mental hospital by France after he finds out about it.

Last edited by Certain Magical Kirkland on June 28th 2013, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPOS. >:I)
    Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" Empty Re: The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness"

Post by Our Immortal Lives June 28th 2013, 7:17 pm

2) I'm pretty sure that I would not wanna see DemonPapa. ._.
    4) o3o *Looks it up* NOPE *Exits out of tab*
    8 ) Oh--
    9) DORIAN YOU LITTLE BUTTMUNCH I-- HHHHHH
    17) DISTRESSED NOISES
    18 ) More oh--
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Location : A wonderful place where the police are British, the engineers are German, the cooks are French, everything is run by the Swiss, and your lover is Italian~ ;D

The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness" Empty Re: The True Measure of Boss-chan's... "Uniqueness"

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan June 28th 2013, 11:39 pm

No, you do NOT wanna see DemonPapa. .3.
    DemonPapa is the reason that he's gotten as high up as he has.
    And the reason everyone respects him, even though he acts so silly and oblivious.
    Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Post by Our Immortal Lives June 29th 2013, 1:26 am

YEAH NO MEETING DEMONPAPA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 4:55 am