The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1)

Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) Empty Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1)

Post by Our Immortal Lives June 26th 2013, 12:22 am

"...Fatal error...We've come to a standstill...Please stand by..."

She sat in the corner of the small, concrete room, quietly whispering to herself. A large, dirty gas mask sat beside her, leading up against the wall.

"...Error resolved...Please stand by for reboot..."

She then slowly stood, grabbing the gas mask from the ground and strapping it on. She made sure none of her darkened red hair was trapped under the straps, neon green eyes almost glowing. She looked around the room, blinking once.

"...Reboot initiated...Error resolved...Ready for social interaction..."

And with that, she left the room.

Glitch (Silvet Drabble 1) A_bact10

[This is a random character I made today. uvu Her (Self proclaimed) name is Silvet.]

[She is not a robot. o3o She sort of gets into these states where she talks like one, though. Tis for reasons I have not come up with yet.]

[With all my varieties of quiet characters, this is one of the only ones I haven't done yet. (I think. .3.'') She's strangely quiet. For example, she'll just sit there, staring right into someone's eyes and not saying a word for as much as five or ten minutes or until they get creeped out.]

[She also always wears a gas mask. Always. If anyone ever sees her without the mask on, she'll most likely attempt to blind them somehow. (Also without a reason. I'm working on it. unu I think I might make it where she has a really disformed mouth/lower face. o3o)]

[She's not a sane person. .3.'']

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:02 pm