The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

2 posters

Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP)

Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Location : A wonderful place where the police are British, the engineers are German, the cooks are French, everything is run by the Swiss, and your lover is Italian~ ;D

Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) Empty Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP)

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan May 27th 2013, 6:27 pm

(Written from Aezr's Point-of-View.)

(... Who, for some reason, suddenly looks a little like Tatsumi to my mind.)

Something was... off. I'm not sure what.

That's it; I was warm. Not a very common occurrence, really; angels have yet to separate themselves from demons in that respect.

Now, I am a special angel. Some of us are set aside to continue the population, and some are sent to make sure the demons can't. I'm of the second variety, meaning exactly what you think.

Yes, fine, I'm supposed to remain a virgin for my entire (eons-long) life. Happy now?

Anyways, imagine my surprise when I felt a (rather small) burning-hot form snuggle against my bare chest.

My breath caught. No. No, no, no. I glanced down. Damn it all.

At least she appeared to be an angel, silver-white hair and everything--

But hadn't I seen a certain silver-haired demoness earlier today?

... Ohhhh please no.

Almost dreading what I might possibly be about to see, I brushed aside her (really very soft) silver locks, and almost choked to death when those painfully familiar features came into view.

How?! How could I allow myself to be seduced by this-- This--

... This admittedly very pretty little demoness?!

Oh, what was her name again...?

Psicopatia. Yes. How could I have forgotten?

Psicopatia let out a quiet (and rather adorable) bothered-noise, blinking up at me. The sound of the air trying it's best to kill me must have woken her up.

"Er..." I hesitated. What does an angel say to a demon he's just slept with?! "Hello."

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck, stretching up to place a kiss on my cheek. I scrambled backwards as fast as my legs would allow.

"What are you--"

She placed a finger against my lips, and the shock silenced me. At least, for a moment.

"You do realize that we can never do this again, right?"

A sad pout was sent my way as Psicopatia once more invaded my (nonexistent by now) personal space, laying across my chest and looking into my eyes.

"Why not?"

Well, for one, I'm an angel. "Er..." Two, you're a demon. "I, uh..." Three, I'm an angel who's supposed to kill demons. "That is..."

... Oh, screw it. I'm already in trouble.

In a flash, I had her pinned, wrists above her head, my own paper-white hair falling down and tangling with hers--because it's definitely masculine to have longer hair than the girl.

But I really didn't care anymore. So, I went against everything I was taught and leaned down to give that extremely tempting demoness a fiery kiss.

(AND THEN HE WAKES UP--//shot)

(XD But seriously. That's when I plan for him to wake up and go into "WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS" mode.)

Last edited by Certain Magical Kirkland on May 27th 2013, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Location : A wonderful place where the police are British, the engineers are German, the cooks are French, everything is run by the Swiss, and your lover is Italian~ ;D

Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP) Empty Re: Aezr's Dream Scene (For RP)

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan May 27th 2013, 6:32 pm

BLOODY HELL, AEZR, WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY SO ADORABLY TSUNDERE--
    Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Post by Our Immortal Lives May 27th 2013, 9:50 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Oh mai gosh--
    And then if Psi ever saw this she'd go on a rampage.
    Mostly because of the fact that she's a man-cougar magnet. XD
    (I wouldn't be surprised if an extremely drunken Papa Blackheart tried something-- //shot)
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan May 28th 2013, 12:52 am

OH GOD--

That has to happen now, you realize. XDXD
    Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Post by Our Immortal Lives May 28th 2013, 2:37 am

XDDDDD Poor Psi--

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 8:40 am