The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Psicopatia's Unknown Side EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

2 posters

Psicopatia's Unknown Side

Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Psicopatia's Unknown Side Empty Psicopatia's Unknown Side

Post by Our Immortal Lives April 9th 2013, 11:57 pm

Psicopatia's Unknown Side Tumblr10

"On your knees, you filthy piece of shit. You think you're stronger? Wrong. You may have the strength, but I have the fucking balls to use the strength I have."

A snob. A murderous, psychopathic, egotistical snob. The side that Psicopatia tried too hard to hide, only to have her facade fall apart in the end. A terrible arrogance that was embedded in her mind ever since she was born. Perhaps it was destiny for her to turn out this way? For her to rise up and show such disgust for those who were "below her."

And yet, the throne is a lonely place. Therefore, a lonely, snarky soul desires to take a slave. A slave who's emotions rule their mind, who puts others before themselves. One who had no knowledge of her current state. What better person to attend to her every whim? Who fits this description, you ask?

The very man who sent her into this state.

Some may call it revenge, others may call it a plot twist. Nonetheless, a demeanor such as this could only lead to disaster, what with the fragile attitude exposed to her before the change.

"I live only to shove the disgusting maggots who surround me to the ground and to crush them into the slime they are."

A sadistic master, an even more torturous lover. Of course, who would have the honor of having the girl as both? The very man mentioned before, if she were able to get her way. (Which she most likely would.) A constant ominous air surrounding her, the slightest mistake noticed and punished. Truly the servant would be the cruelly treated victim in this situation.

And if they rose up? If they dared to step out of their place? Tears. The large eyes that summon pity all around. And once an embrace is given, she strikes with the force of a raging fire. Four deep gashes from sharpened nails, laughter, a demonic scolding, and a demand for a promise to remain in their place. And yet again and again, this cycle repeats. The pitiful stare is always forgiven, the gashes always renewed.

"Stay in your place, you pig. I have confidence in the fact that this will happen again without proper scolding, and if it does, those gashes in your poor back will soon reach your spine. I might even rip the bone out to teach you a lesson or two."

How is one supposed to escape this wretched life? By summoning help from an outer source without being detected, which is near impossible. The witch lives am isolated life, never venturing outward. And yet everything the servant does is detected, no matter what. One word to another about the circumstance, and a sound punishment is soon set in place. The only way for one to escape is for an outer source to find out on their own and rescue the servant. When will this happen? He shall never know.

And yet another escape is possible. Through insanity itself. The servant may find himself slowly slipping into psychopathy until they strike, abusively, sexually, perhaps even both. Through this, the throne is toppled, the tables turned, the master turned victim, and vice versa. A vicious cycle, a never-ending circle of hurt and heal, arousal and fear.

[I don't know what I just wrote.]
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Kaitlyn the Boss-chan
    Level Dante
    Level Dante

Location : A wonderful place where the police are British, the engineers are German, the cooks are French, everything is run by the Swiss, and your lover is Italian~ ;D

Psicopatia's Unknown Side Empty Re: Psicopatia's Unknown Side

Post by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan April 10th 2013, 5:27 pm

I feel like this mystery fellow is either Dorian or Dano.
    Possibly Dano.
    ... OK, probably him.
    Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Post by Our Immortal Lives April 10th 2013, 5:42 pm

Rp-wise, it's Dano.
    In any other situation, it'd be Dorian.

Sponsored content