The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 19 on April 15th 2013, 8:08 pm

Navigation

How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein

Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein Empty How to Seduce Demons (And an Angel) By Psicopatia Goldvein

Post by Our Immortal Lives on July 8th 2013, 5:30 am

Dante:
    "Er. I was pretty much just myself here. But acting extra cowardly helps sometimes."

Dorian:
    "I think acting all around adorable and naive helps when he starts feeling a lot of lust. When he's not being like that, cuddling and lots of kisses are effective."

Dano:
    "Aah... I sort of have to act... What was the word? 'Tsundere?' I think that was it. And I say 'Meh' a lot. That seems to work out."

Aezr:
    "...I have no idea what I did to seduce the bounty hunter himself."

Fabian and Florian:
    "Oh jeez, how am I supposed to know? I've barely spent any time with them! I'm assuming if I acted cute enough, they'd probably gang up on me... Heheh."

Papa Blackheart:
    "Why the hell is he on the list?!?!?"

Current date/time is June 19th 2019, 1:08 pm