The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on April 15th 2013, 8:08 pm

Navigation

Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot)

Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot) Empty Tears (Continuation of what I must repaaaaiir //shot)

Post by Our Immortal Lives on June 29th 2013, 12:42 am

(Mhm--)

Psicopatia stopped. 

Just past the crowd of people, she registered a small whisper she heard as she left. She turned, and through a thin line, she saw the elder prince's frown. No, his entire expression. It was heartbreaking, excruciatingly so. There was that same pain that she held oh-so long ago, hitting her in the face with breaking speed.

Question was... Should she walk back over?

The question was soon answered as she slowly made her way through the crowd, as if on impulse, and stood in front of the elder prince. She couldn't speak; not one word reached her lips. Instead, she hugged him, not daring to loosen her tight embrace. Anything to convey that she didn't want him to be as hurt as he looked, as hurt as he probably became as she simply walked away. 

All she needed now was for him to return the embrace. That was all she needed. All she wanted.

[I REALLY REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS HHHHH]