The Backup Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Backup Plan

Used as both a backup, and a place to put random ideas and stories!

Latest topics

» Viva la Viral
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:12 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Mishi the Dumb-butt
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» ZerAe Ships~ uvu
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Song Poem and Interpretation
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:20 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» 100th Post Confessions
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 9th 2013, 11:05 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Zavier [Revised]
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm by Our Immortal Lives

» Character Interview: Aezr
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 5:47 pm by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Character Interview: Dorian
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:34 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

» Best Blackheart Prince Boy
Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:18 am by Kaitlyn the Boss-chan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on January 25th 2024, 11:16 pm

Navigation

Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites

Our Immortal Lives
    Our Immortal Lives
    Admin Lynnie
    Admin Lynnie

Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites Empty Camy-rin Does the Same Thing Kaitlyn Did but With Her Youtube Favorites

Post by Our Immortal Lives June 28th 2013, 8:44 pm

1.【アポルコ】 Tsukema Tsukeru / つけまつける 歌ってみた: Aaaaaahm. Luke's being a shota/pedo bait. ouo (HE COULD BE VERY GOOD PEDO BAIT IF HE WANTED TO BE. HE ALREADY HAS A DANO AND A SLADE.) (Oh look new ideas-- //shot)

2. U.N. Owen Was Her Remix: 緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶 (English Subbed): I'm thinking crazy Mika. Like when she went on a rampage and got her feather necklace. That sort of mentality, but maybe because of 2P!Slade.

3.【無力Vinナノ】徹夜してPONPONPONアレンジして歌ってみた。: I can imagine Renika and Katlina singing this. (Heck, look at the picture. XD) Just rockin' out in the garage or something-- (AND KAT'S OBVIOUSLY DOING THE DEATH METAL SCREAM AND SCARING THE CRAP OUTTA RENIKA)

4. Night Surgeon [Hetalia!: The Genetic/Crack Opera]: There's nothing to think but what's shown-- XDD But your scenario you had came to mind as well. (This gives me chills by the way. :I)

5. Triple Baka: Renika's complaining to Psi and Katlina and Kat's just like SUCK IT UP. XDD

6. ↑The Game of Life↓ (English Cover)【JubyPhonic】人生ゲーム: I sort of think of DemonPapa being this manipulative. .3. I think he's a lot more violent, though.

7. Gackt - Vanilla Music Video: Lucas. Nuff said-- XDDD But no, I imagine him jammin' out and then just having Luke look at him like he's crazy.

8. √Bestamvsofalltime ▪ DANGER DAYS AMV (Na Na Na: My Chemical Romance): Again with a Renika and Katlina scenario. XD I can imagine them causing havoc around the area and just having a grand time. (After dissing the SMT like badasses. ouo)

9. 【Touhou MMD】Alice raps Two-Faced Lovers 【東方】: Psi decides to show off her singing/dancing skills. XD And then Mika joins in like "Sure, why not?"

10. Happy Synthesizer: 96Neko and Kagamine Len: I can see everyone being happy for once. EVERYONE. EVERYONE. All universes. No problems, no nothing. Just... Happy and dancing. ouo

11. 【SF-A2 Miki & Kaito】 iNSaNiTY aSYLuM ReMiX 【matt9five ft GuitarHeroPianoZero】: I'm getting a "I don't care about anything anymore" sort of vibe. Just... "Fuck it, I don't care," but not in an angry way. More of a just letting go sort of way. I guess it could be Mika with this mentality...? She could be just ridding herself of the cloak, despite only having a leotard, booty shorts, thigh highs, and mary janes on underneath. And then Dorian would try and take advantage of this mentality of hers and she just doesn't care. Or it could be with 1PRen and Lestat. I don't know. They're both pretty similar. XD

12. Hatsune Miku - Mathematics: I'd just like to note that the music makes me think of Yume Nikki. I'm thinking... o3o Hikari's slow realization of things about both herself and the things around her. Since she's like the more ignorant side of Mikaru.

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 5:00 pm